The Denver DCH-600 2.4GHz flying drone means business! See the world from a bird’s-eye view with the built-in HD camera which allows you to take great photos and videos from up above by remote control. The gyro function gives it stability which is enhanced further by the large frame for complete ease of use. The impressive looking shell is big and tough and with a range of 60-80 metres you really will be sky high. It’s great fun too with up, down, forwards and backwards controls and a 360 degree flip function so you can watch it twist and turn in the sky. There are two flight modes to suit experts and beginners and the two-speed option means you can fly fast or slow depending on how daring you feel. It’s big, it’s incredibly tough, and it’s sure to impress!
Built-in HD camera
The built-in HD camera allows you to capture fantastic photos (up to 2 mega pixels) and videos (720p HD) from up above. Insert a Micro SD card (card not included) into the slot and control the camera from the included remote control. Download the pictures and videos to your PC by USB connection.
Easy to use
Fitted with 6 axis and gyro function for stability the Denver DCH-600 flying drone has been designed so that it’s very easy to control. The large frame enhances stability even further and it really is as tough as it looks. The drone direction is indicated clearly by white blades at the front and black blades at the back, with built-in protection to make them more durable. Simply fly the drone using the remote control which has 2.4GHz digital technology to avoid interference and an LED display screen for ease of use. The drone is powered by the included rechargeable battery which takes around one hour to charge and will fly for six to nine minutes. The remote is powered by four AA batteries (batteries not included).
Expert and beginner flight modes
Set to flight mode 1 for maximum gyro-stability which is perfect for beginners and capturing videos and photos whilst hovering closer to the ground. As your confidence grows switch to flight mode 2 which tilts the drone for faster acceleration giving you more dramatic footage up above.
360° flip function
Have some fun with the 360 degree flip function and adjust the speed between the fast and slow settings. Fly it up, down, forwards and backwards, twisting and turning through the sky.
Remember to allow plenty of outdoor space to fly the Denver DCH-600 and be aware of people around you.
Denver DCH-600 specifications
– 2.4GHz, 4 channel, 6 axis drone with built-in HD camera and gyro function for stability
– Large frame for extra stability
– Durable outer shell
– Built-in 2 mega pixel HD camera
– Records video in 720p@30fps (1280 x 720)
– Store photos and videos by placing a Micro SD card into the built-in slot (card not included)
– 2 flying speeds make it fun to use – slow or fast
– 2 flight modes – expert and beginner
– 360 degree flip function
– Approximately 60-80 metre range
– Operation time per charge: 6-9 minutes
– Charging time: Approximately 60 minutes
– Power supply: 1,000mAh 3.7 V LIPO battery included
– Battery operated 2.4GHz remote controller: 4 x AA batteries (batteries not included)
– Dimensions: 600(W) x 122(H) x 600(D)mm
– Weight: 340g
– Accessories included:
– Front blades – 2 pcs
– back blades – 2 pcs
– MicroSD card reader (MicroSD card not included)
– 1 x rechargeable LIPO battery