The Marmitek GigaView 810 is a HD video sender wireless HDMI connection allowing you to transmit a full High Definition signal from source to destination with in a single room. Replace your HDMI cable with the Marmitek GigaView 810 wireless HDMI solution. Simply connect the GigaView810 transmitter to your source device – any source device can be used that has a HDMI connection … such as BluRay DVD player, PVR, games console etc – and connect the GigaView810 receiver to your destination device i.e. wall mounted HD TV, projector etc.
Scrap those cables
The Marmitek GigaView 810 creates a High Definition invisible connection between what ever High Definition source device and your HD TV or projector to ensure that you maintain a High Definition quality picture with out the unsightly cables. Perfect for a wall mounted HD TV or projector. The Marmitek Gigaview 810 means you can locate your equipment where ever you want and are no longer limited by cable positioning.
Simple set up
Simply connect the transmitter to your source device i.e. your HD set top box, connect the receiver to your destination item i.e. your wall mounted HD TV. Power both units up, wait for each of the Marmitek HD video sender units to show a fully lit blue light, indicating that the wireless connection has been made, and that’s set up complete.
Any HD device, no delay
The GigaView 810 HD video sender will connect to any HDMI HD device for transmission of the audio and video. This HD video sender ensures that no delay is created so that you do not have any lip sync issues for your home cinema or for games on a projector.
The GigaView 810 HD video sender supports 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (Full HD) resolutions up to a maximum distance of 10 metres. Transmission distance is affected by items the signal must pass through, local interference etc.
With your Marmitek GigaView 810 set you get 1 * transmitter, 1 * receiver, 1 * long HDMI cable, 2 * power supplies and a user manual.
Marmitek GigaView810 HD video sender technical specifications:
– Supported video resolution 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (24/30/50/60fps)
– Supported audio formats up to 6 Mbps AC-3 and DTS (digital)
– Supported standards HDMI HDCP 2.0, EDID/ E-DCC1.1, CEC
– Operating frequency 5.1 ~ 5.6 GHz, 7 Channels
– Operating range Up to 10 meter Line of sight, up to 5 meter non LOS
– System Latency No latency (<1ms)
– Transmitter: HDMI input 1x HDMI (19-pin female), Dimensions 84 x 84 x 36mm
– Receiver: HDMI output 1x HDMI (19-pin female), Dimensions 181 x 145 x 33mm
– Power supply: 100-240VAC @ 50-60Hz, 5VDC 2A