Simply plug in and play your vinyl wherever you are with the Denver VPL-120. This stylish turntable conveniently comes in a vintage style black suitcase for easy transportation and the built-in twin speakers make it completely portable. The triple speed option enables you to play 33.3, 45 and 78rpm vinyl and the record will automatically stop once it has finished playing. There is a line-out socket for external hi-fi or amplifier connection and a headphone jack for private listening. You can even connect it to your PC and record onto MP3 or WAV files.
Stand-alone play or connect to your hi-fi
With two built-in speakers you can simply plug in and play your vinyl collection wherever you are. If you want to enhance the sound further use the line-out connection at the back of the turntable to connect with your hi-fi or external amplifier.
Record vinyl onto your PC
Record your vinyl onto your PC through a simple USB connection. The included software enables you to record and convert your records to MP3 or WAV files.
Set the turntable to play 33.3rpm, 45rpm or 78rpm vinyl records.
Automatic stop tone arm
The record will simply stop once it has finished playing with the automatic stop tone arm function.
If you don’t want to disturb others just plug in your headphones and listen to your vinyl in complete privacy.
Denver VPL-120 specifications:
– USB turntable with PC recording software included
– Adjustable to play 33.3rpm, 45rpm or 78rpm vinyl records
– Record from LP to PC using USB cable and included PC software
– Built-in black suitcase design for easy transportation
– Automatic stop tone arm at the end of the record
– Built-in twin speakers
– Phono connection with hi-fi or external amplifier
– Power supply: USB by adaptor or PC connection
– Dimensions: 350(W) x 105(H) x 250(D)mm
– Headphone jack 3.5mm (headphones not included)