The Denver MTW-1085 portable in-car dual LCD screen DVD player will brighten up car journeys for your backseat passengers. Use just one screen or connect the second to watch one film across two screens. The built-in speakers give you stereo sound or plug in the included headphones if the driver needs some peace and quiet. It has a USB socket and is compatible with a wide range of disc formats, giving you the option to watch films, listen to music and browse through photos at your leisure. The fixed headrest mount is quick and easy to install, and the included remote control makes operation a doddle, giving both front and backseat passengers a relaxing car journey.
Two 10.1” LCD screens and built-in stereo speakers
Stay focused as you watch a film or look at photos on the crystal clear 10.1” LCD screens. The angle option allows you to change the view angle (when watching DVDs that support this feature). The built-in stereo speakers enable you to lose yourself to the sounds of your favourite music, or completely drift off in a world of your own by simply plugging in the headphones (two sets included) for private listening.
Compatible with a wide range of disc formats
Your entertainment options are endless! Compatible with a wide range of disc formats including DCD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, AVI, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEGs. You also have the option to watch films, listen to music and look at photos from your PC through the USB socket.
Program, zoom, repeat and slow playback functions
Watch and listen your way! Store your favourite tracks or clips with the program function and change the way you play your DVDs with the repeat button for continuous viewing or listening. The slow playback option means you can watch in different speeds as well as normal. You can also zoom in or out to enlarge or shrink video images and photos.
Electronic anti-shock circuit
The roads may be bumpy but the electronic anti-shock circuit means viewing or listening will remain completely uninterrupted.
Full-function remote control
The included full-function remote control allows you to completely relax and operate your DVD player from wherever you are in the room.
Mains power or battery operated
You’ve got the power! The Denver MT-1083NB can be mains operated through the AV output, or you have one and a half to two hours of battery power with the built-in rechargeable battery.
Denver MTW-1085 specifications
– 10.1” LCD screen with built-in DVD player and additional 10.1“ LCD screen
– Compatible with DCD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, AVI, CD, CD-R/RW, JPEG discs
– USB input for playback of AVI films and JPEG photos
– Built-in stereo speakers
– AV output for connection to external TV
– Electronic anti-shock circuit
– Full-function remote control
– Program, repeat and slow playback functions
– Program function to store media
– Angle viewing option
– PAL/NTSC compatible
– 2 sets of earphones included
– Full function remote control
– Power supply: AC 110-230V~50-60HZ
– Built-in rechargeable 1200mAh battery
– Dimensions: 184(H) x 248(W) x 38.1(D) mm
– Weight: 1.36 kg
– Included: full-function remote control, 2 x earphones, fixed in-car headrest mounts, carry bag, 12V car adapter for both screens and 230V home adaptor