The new Denver DCH-200 flying 2.4GHZ foldable drone is small enough for indoor as well as outdoor use and can be conveniently carried in a pocket. With a 0.3mpixel camera, 6 axis gyro & altitude hold functions and 360 degree flip mode it’s got all the tech you you need, as well as a handy controller and pocket pouch. The built-in HD camera allows you to take great photos and videos from up above and gyro function and built in Altitude-Hold give you added stability, making it really easy to use. It’s great fun too with the 6 axis up, down, forwards and backwards controls and the 360 degree flip function that allows you to watch it twist and turn up in the sky above. With a range of approximately 30-50 metres, one key to take off, one key to land and emergency stop, it’s a great compact drone for age 13+ beginner and experienced flyers alike.
Easy to use
Fitted with 4 channels, 360 degree flip and 6 axis gyro function for stability, the Denver DCH-200 flying 2.4GHZ foldable drone has been designed so that it’s easy to carry and control. The drone direction is indicated clearly by 4 LED lights and with one key start, landing and emergency stop, it couldn’t be easier to master.
Built-in HD video camera
The built-in 0.3mpixel camera takes great photos and videos too, recording in 480@30fps (640×480). Insert your MicroSD card (not included) into the slot to work and store your photos and videos.
Power & charging
The drone is powered by the 300mAh – 3.7V rechargeable LIPO battery, with included USB charger and takes around 1 hour to charge with flying time of 6-8 minutes per charge. The remote controller is powered by 3 size AAA batteries (not included).
360 flip & Altitude Hold functions
Have some fun with the four direction, 360 degree flip function. Fly the foldable drone up, down, forwards and backwards, twisting and turning through the sky. Use the Altitude Hold function and see the drone hover in the air automatically.
Safety in design
The 4 LED lights make it easy to see at night, indicate the front and back of the drone and, when the drone is low on voltage, the LED light will flash.
The operation area is approximately a 30-50 metre range. Remember to allow plenty of outdoor space to fly the Denver DCH-200 and be aware of people around you. Follow the easy to remember Civil Aviation Authority’s (CAA) D.R.O.N.E code: Don’t fly near airports. Remember to keep your drone in sight (realistically below 400 ft). Observe your drone at all times. Never fly near aircraft. Enjoy responsibly.
Denver DCH-200 specifications
– 2.4GHz, 4 channel, 6 axis drone with built-in HD camera and gyro stability function
– Control by your smart phone or or App FPV & App Control dual function controller
– Built-in 3 mega pixel HD camera
– Records video in 480p@30fps (640×480)
– Take and store photos and videos by placing a Micro SD card into the built-in slot (card not included)
– 360 degree flip function
– Altitude hold function – hover automatically
– Approximately 30-50 metre range
– Operation time per charge: 6-8 minutes
– Charging time: Approximately 60 minutes
– Power supply: 300mAh – 3.7V rechargeable LIPO battery, charged via the USB charger included
– Battery operated 2.4GHz remote controller: 3 x AA batteries (batteries not included)
– Dimensions: 65(W) x 25(H) x 65(D) mm
– Unit Weight: 320g
– Accessories include:
– 2.4GHZ remote controller
– Front blades – 2 pcs
– back blades – 2 pcs
– Pocket bag
– 1 USB Charger
– MicroSD card reader (MicroSD card not included)
– Mini screwdriver
– Comes with 1 Year Free Warranty & UK Customer Service